CREATING AN ACCOUNT
To create an account, click on the “Sign up” button on our homepage. You also have the option of connecting with your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
You will also be asked for your website registration details. Don’t worry, it’s free!
Once you’ve completed all the fields, click “Register Now!”
SIGNING INTO RE-VU
- To log into Re-Vu.com, enter your username and password and click on “Login.”
- Tick the “Remember me” box to stay signed into your account. Your browser may also ask you if you want it to remember your password.
- If you wish, you can also connect with your Facebook account or sign in with Twitter.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgot your password?” to receive instructions on how you can reset your password through mail.
INSTALL RE-VU ON YOUR WEBSITE
1. The next step is to add your website if you haven’t already. Or, if you have multiple sites, you can start adding the other websites you run from your profile page.
2. You can also copy the Embed Code from there.
3. Or fix the comment settings so you can pre-approve comments as they’re posted.
4. You can also generate an API Key from this page.
5. This is also the right place to remove a site profile.
6. Once you’ve got that done, go ahead and get the Re-Vu Embed Code