The look and feel of your website’s landing page is almost just as important as the products you are selling. Just think of it this way: when you walk into a certain place, there are some areas where everything just seems so inviting. It just makes you want to sit on one of the chairs, pick up a book, get a nice drink, and just spend a few hours there alone or with a friend. On the other hand, there are some places you go to and at a glance you’re immediately repulsed. In other words, you need to put as much care into fixing your landing page to make it as inviting as you can.
Characteristics of a good landing page:
- Have a strong, good Headline. This might be the only thing your visitors see, so make it attention getting.
- Sell your product. Why should they buy your product? Make clear why or how your product or services are better than someone-else’s.
- Have nice, attractive Photos. Photos can help you get the professional feel on your website.
- Have Customer Reviews and Testimonials. There’s nothing like testimonials to convince visitors to become customers, and this why using review software is so important.
- We cannot overemphasize the importance of having a ratings and review aspect on your website. So aside from using a review site, actively invite customers and visitors to post customer reviews. This will not only boost your sales, but it will also help you further improve your website.
- Use the right Keywords to attract your customers to your landing page. Just think, if you were interested in buying Green Auto Plugs for example, and you clicked on it and ended up on a landing page that’s selling laptops, you wouldn’t be pleased. Likewise, use the right keywords to attract customers who want what you are selling.
- Give reassurance in the form of a Guarantee and Security. Make it easy for your customers and potential customers to make the transactions. For example, you can offer refunds.
- The bottom line is Simple is Beautiful. So keep your landing page as simple as possible as to not confuse and drive away your customers and visitors.
Whether you’ve been selling products online for a while or are just about to start, you need a landing page that will help you achieve the results you want.
We’re always happy to hear from you. Did you find this post helpful? Please feel free to share!